Take time for nature this Canada Day!
Here in Canada, we’re lucky to have spectacular natural landscapes remaining right across the country. Even if you live in the city, you can get outside and experience the joy and health benefits that the natural world can give you.
Whether it’s a day trip somewhere nearby or incorporating a Conservation Volunteers event or a visit to a Nature Conservancy of Canada (NCC) property during your summer holidays, NCC is encouraging Canadians to fit nature into their lives and get outside.
Here are some great ways to take time for nature:
- Sign up for a Conservation Volunteers event
- Come and visit an NCC property
- Spend time in your local park. Bring a picnic, go for a walk or a bike ride
- Visit a national or provincial park
- Try a new outdoor sport like hiking, canoeing or kayaking
- Rediscover your own backyard!
Share your time for nature story with us on our website or on social media using the hashtag #time4nature.
See you outside!
Nature Conservancy of Canada